Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Oh take me back to the start:" WELCOME! (COLDPLAY)

Ete sen/bonjour/hola/marhaban/ni hao/namaste/aloha/etc.....(in every language of the world)
HELLO!!!
YOU!
Yes- YOU!
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your life to fit me in yours- it means alot. :)
This is the first entry of my first ever blog!
I'm coming at you all LIVE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA!
In many ways this journey has marked the beginning of my life as I have known it. I've been physically detached from the comforts of my life in America in an attempt to start living-finally. I'm learning to break old habits, [re]discovering myself, and living life in general.
Stay tuned for posts of not only my study abroad journey (Melbourne, AU,) however my journey in life. I'll be blogging about things I love like food, fashion, music, traveling-pretty much everything and nothing at the same time.
Stay tuned for more.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment